Opsgenie alerts not auto linking to JSM Incident

WasimBuden October 8, 2021

Hello Community,

I need help with this; we recently activated all the features in our JSM project, which is very specific to the ''Incident'' feature.

Ever since we enabled this feature, we seem to Article that i referred have more problems:

a. After enabling the feature, for each incident, no matter created today or a year back, I see a notification that says- ''Update incident
This incident is missing some features. Update the incident to use the responder's field, linked alerts, and more. Learn more about updating incidents''.

When I follow the link, I see this article :

Suppose an issue wasn't originally created as an incident or was created as an incident before new features were launched. In that case, you'll be prompted to update the incident to access additional features.

Updating will connect the incident to Opsgenie and give you access to features like Alerts, Responders, and Linked alerts.

This is incorrect; in my scenario, these are issues created after I enabled the new features; this seems a serious problem or poorly written or put out by Atlassian.
To an extent, I deployed a new ITSM project and tried, still the same. Need urgent help on this, please.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 17.49.14.png

1 comment

Rachel Casali February 17, 2022

I'm facing the same issue, were you ever able to figure out a solution?

WasimBuden February 28, 2022

Yes, Atlassian added a hotfix to our instance and it fixed the issue.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events