Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Open access for all?

Is there a way to open the JSD portal to everyone without having to log in or create an account?

Could only find instructions for the cloud version. But there are features which are not available in the server version.

Hosting: Server

2 answers

Hi @Stefan Franke 

Not for as far as know. but iit has been a while since i worked with JSM server or datacenter.

In Cloud it is indeed possible. 

If you really need this functionality you could always opt to create a custum portal of your own and create the issues with the rest api. But I do not recommend it because you will be opening your environment up for a lot of spam. :(

Regards

Dave

@Dave Bosman _Realdolmen_ 

thank you for your feedback. i thought so since i didn't find anything in the www.

dam it

regards

stefan

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jul 15, 2021

Hi @Stefan Franke

a short check with Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com) showed that there is an App available fulfilling the requirement. Please try to do a search over there for "LoginFree".

Please note I am not affiliated with the vendor and I haven't tested the promised functionality - so it is a pure theory it would be the right solution for you.

However, in a non-productive test environment you could give it a try. So you can check for features and quality.

Hope this help a little bit.

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

47 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you