Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open access for all?

Stefan Franke July 9, 2021

Is there a way to open the JSD portal to everyone without having to log in or create an account?

Could only find instructions for the cloud version. But there are features which are not available in the server version.

Hosting: Server

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2021

Hi @Stefan Franke

a short check with Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com) showed that there is an App available fulfilling the requirement. Please try to do a search over there for "LoginFree".

Please note I am not affiliated with the vendor and I haven't tested the promised functionality - so it is a pure theory it would be the right solution for you.

However, in a non-productive test environment you could give it a try. So you can check for features and quality.

Hope this help a little bit.

Regards,
Daniel

Stefan Franke July 26, 2021

Hi @daniel,

thanks for your answer. I was on vacation hence the delay.

I will have a look and test it if necessary.

Thank you and greetings

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2021

@Stefan Franke No worries - it's vacation time indeed and it's nice to enjoy summer.
Greetings!

0 votes
Dave Bosman [Realdolmen]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

Hi @Stefan Franke 

Not for as far as know. but iit has been a while since i worked with JSM server or datacenter.

In Cloud it is indeed possible. 

If you really need this functionality you could always opt to create a custum portal of your own and create the issues with the rest api. But I do not recommend it because you will be opening your environment up for a lot of spam. :(

Regards

Dave

Stefan Franke July 9, 2021

@Dave Bosman [Realdolmen] 

thank you for your feedback. i thought so since i didn't find anything in the www.

dam it

regards

stefan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events