Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once the Incident is created i want to send a email notification to Service Desk group how to do

VEERAPURAM CHENNA SREENADH April 20, 2023

Hi,

Once the Incident is created i want to send a email notification to Service Desk group how to do.

Please help me out on the same.

Thanks,

4 answers

6 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 30, 2023

Hi @VEERAPURAM CHENNA SREENADH 

You can try the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on as an easy-used alternative. Set to the Start condition Issue Created status and time (or data) triggers for action “Notify in comment” (in issues' comment + email) or “Notify via Slack”.
9_2023-04-30_8-19-04.png

Use the 30-day trial to do the same in your project.

My team developed the app, so if you need further assistance, kindly let me know.

2 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

@VEERAPURAM CHENNA SREENADH If you are referring to a user group you can always just add them to the notification scheme of the JSM project so that they get notified on issue creation.  You can also use automation like @Kris Dewachter stated.  This works well for a group outside of JSM.

1 vote
Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Hi @VEERAPURAM CHENNA SREENADH ,

You can create an automation rule that is triggered each time a new issue is created.

Then, as a next step in the automation rule, you add a "Send Email" action, where you can define a usergroup for the "To" field.

Best regards,

Kris

0 votes
Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

Hi @VEERAPURAM CHENNA SREENADH ,

I hope my answer has helped you in resolving your issue. If so, you can help other Community members by accepting my answer.

Best regards,

Kris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events