On-/Offboarding Process through JSM

Marius Fischer February 21, 2023

We intend to move some of HRs processes into JSM, including the on-/offboarding.

I would like to show my thought process of how i intend to do the implementation and was hoping for some feedback

There would be 2 different projects, A for HR agents, B for others, for data privacy reasons.

HR starts the onboarding process, they enter the data about the new employee via required fields when they create an internal ticket. Then they press the Automation 'start Onboarding'. 

This creates 'Tasks/linked tickets/Subtasks' in the other project (B) with specific assignees or linked teams via a custom field. These new issues have the necessary information from the ticket in project A. The stakeholders (IT, Tool Administrators, team leads,...) get a checklist of things to do and information to provide to other stakeholders (e.g. team lead requires a monitor, specific accounts and a certain type of laptop IT shall provide).

Once they(the stakeholders) change the status of their ticket to Done, it will get moved back/merged to the original HR ticket.

Via field security and assignee i want to take care of the data privacy, though the issue here is with possible sickness/absence -> team leads boss now is the replacement, but how will they access the tickets or with teams -> IT ->you can't assign 1 specific person, but rather a team,

Then HR can close the ticket once everybody is done

I would very much appreciate your input on this more complex topic!

1 comment

Elyse Cousineau July 28, 2023

Very interesting process design, were you ever able to build it since I am looking to replicate similar design for my organization. thanks

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events