Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object attributes in issue view not working

ICT Bethesda Spital
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 19, 2022

Dear all

After Upgrade to Jira 9.3.0 and Service Management 5.3.0 the Object attributes in issue view seems not to work. If selected any of the values provided, it will show all details in the tickets instead of only showing the Name or the Label. Anyone else have the same problem? If I remove all entries in Object attributes in issue view  it will only display the name which is OK for me but it would be nice to add some more selected details. 

image.png

3 answers

0 votes
Ulf Johansson November 17, 2022

We have notified same issues when upgrading to JSW 9.3 and JSM 5.3.
I have also tried back and forth with different attributes with same result. 

0 votes
bitvoodoo miro October 28, 2022

According to Atlassian, this is a known bug in Assets v.8.10.13 that should be fixed in JSM v.5.4.0: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-12029 

0 votes
Frederic Chartrand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2022

Hi,

Maybe your custom field configuration got corrupted after the upgrade ? Have you tried to add just one attribute to display (other than the name of course) to see if it works ?

ICT Bethesda Spital
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 19, 2022

Thanks Frederic, Yes I tried different attributes. Just one and multiple. As soon as one attribute is selected, the problem occurs.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events