Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Problem with Customer Organizations

Pierre Kroll March 22, 2023

Hello everyone,

I've recently stumbled upon a problem with customer organizations. My customer told me that they want to auto share their issues with certain people in their company.

So I was thinking Customer Organizations would fit perfectly, but it seems like "Share this issue with your whole organization" notifys everyone that has the same mail domain (@example.org) instead of only notifying accounts that are added to the customer organization.

Is there any better way to achieve this? I'd like to share customer issues to a certain customer group, but not their whole company.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2023

If you are on the cloud, you should be able to make an Automation when a new JSM issue is created to check for which organization it is created for, and then add the specific individuals as Request Participants.  This will just add those specific people as watchers, to get email updates.

Pierre Kroll March 23, 2023

Hey Dan, thanks for the response. I'm working on Data Center. My customers would like to access the issues via our portal, which isn't possible when adding them as request participants.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events