Not receiving e-mail notifications

Jeremy Passchyn February 14, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Currently I am working as a support agent and I am not receiving any e-mail notifications when someone comments on a request or creates a new request. I have checked my personal settings but everything is enabled. I have tried to turn of these notification preferences and turn them back on but without results. 

1111.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2020

Check the notifications of the specific project not your personal settings. You should be in a role, e.g. service desk team and that role needs to be associated with the desired notifications. 

Jeremy Passchyn February 17, 2020

Hi Jack, thank you for your reply. Our Jira administrator has checked this but this is the case. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2020

By chance are you listed as a customer in the project as well? 

Jeremy Passchyn February 19, 2020

I am indeed also set as a customer in the project. We have changed this now to see whether this solves the issue. I keep you posted

Thanks a lot! I was also listed as a customer. We removed this and now it is working again!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 19, 2020

great. yes being a customer and agent will cause issues for sure. i stumbled upon this myself.

Indeed I was also experiencing some automatic status changes when I replied on a request which were probably due to this setting

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events