Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New column creation problem

Dorian Blanzac October 3, 2022

Hello,

I can't create new columns in a Jira table. A pop-up tells me that it is "impossible to create a column. We are having connection problems".  I am however well connected and I tried to refresh the page and to disconnect then to reconnect.

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Dorian

Capture JIRA.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

Hi @Dorian Blanzac and welcome to the community,

Can you please provide a bit more details? What is a jira table to which you try to add columns? Do you refer to the results from the advanced search? Or the results inside a queue on JSM project? Or something else?

Thank you for your reply!

I don't really know the name given to this project. It corresponds to the dashboard view (not table, sorry). I can delete columns but not create them.

Capture JIRA2.PNG

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

@Dorian Blanzac thank you for the clarification. Can you try the same action (create column) from an incognito/private tab on your browser?

Hello again,

The same problem occurs in private mode.

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

And do other users have the same problem? Are you the project admin?

Dorian Blanzac October 6, 2022

Hello @Alex Koxaras _Relational_,

I am writing to you again to inform you that I have found the cause of the problem.
It turns out that you can't recreate a column with the same name as a column that has already been deleted.

Have a good day,

Dorian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events