Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My filters stopped pulling in the correct data several months ago.

Margaret Mansker April 15, 2024

I have filters setup for each of our clients to provide me with insight into issues that were released and now need to be billed.  A few months ago I noticed the look of the filters changed, but they were still setup correctly.  Since then I have found that numerous issues were released and should have been billed over the last several months  

The filters are setup according to what data I need to see, and they always worked before, but something changed and I am no longer getting correct information.

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

@Margaret Mansker -

Have you executed the same JQL filter now and determine if the results are correct or not?

If not, are you aware if there are any project level configurations made against the projects that your filter query are pulling from?

Example - 

• Workflow - status added/renamed/removed
  • Field context changed - i.e. select option added/renamed/removed

If your filter query has not changed, but the results are no longer correct, you should investigate further on the some of the examples that I have mentioned.  Keep in mind that JQL filter constructions don't automatically change when project level configurations are modified.  JQL filters will need to modified manually to incorporate the changes implemented.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS