Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account must be inactive, however I am getting automated emails.

Support_ScaffPlan April 10, 2022

Can I still recover my account if there are automated emails still coming through the system?

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

which account are you referring to exactly? Is this your access to a Jira instance? What automated emails are you receiving? It may be that you need to reach out to your administrator to help you resolve this.

Support_ScaffPlan April 10, 2022

Hi Jack, Thanks for responding. I can't find my Jira Service management account. I can't see any emails that say it was going to be deactivated but it may have as it has been about 3 months since I have logged in. I am the administrator of the account.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

So for this you should reach out to Atlassian support and select Billing.

Like Support_ScaffPlan likes this
0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2022

Hi @Support_ScaffPlan ,

If you need to reactivate an account you can follow this procedure: https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/deactivate-a-managed-account/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events