Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sales Manager is not getting the response from jira csm

balaji April 6, 2023

One of my sales manager is not receiving any of the responses from jira. While others are receiving all the responses via jira csm. Only this person is complaining that he is not getting our responses which are sent via jira csm. Is there any fix for this issue?

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2023

Hi @balaji 

I have cleared all the existing suppressions for accounts on your domain.  If that doesn't resolve this, please let me know the specific user and/or email address that is not receiving notifications so that we can investigate further.

Thanks

Andy

balaji April 8, 2023

Hey Andy. [redacted] this is the mail id.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2023

@balaji I can see that this account was able to receive 2 messaged dated today:

2023-04-10T14:15:53.000Z
2023-04-10T12:41:00.000Z

These are the two timestamps we have for these delivery events.  If that user is still not receiving these messages, then I'd recommend reaching out to your mail admin for additional help.

It's possible that their mailbox could be marking this as spam, or that some other mail system on your side could be quarantining such messages

0 votes
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Hello @balaji 

Have you checked his personal settings for the notification settings?

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 15.52.13.png

Profile picture top right > Personal Settings

balaji April 6, 2023

He doesn't use Jira. He sends an email to a Mail ID which is connected to CSM in jira. When we respond it goes from Atlassian server. He has checked his Spam as well. He was not getting any responses from jira CSM.

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

AH, in that case, check the Notification scheme and Customer notifications to see if anything there is preventing him from receiving notifications.

Is he the only one that isn't receiving notifications or are other users experiencing the same?

balaji April 6, 2023

He is the only person. Others are getting the responses. 

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

In that case, it might be that he is on an Atlassian block list. Can you post the email address or name that is not getting email and hopefully @Andy Heinzer can check (again) if this person is on a block list.

balaji April 7, 2023

christian@vdo.ai this is the mail id.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events