Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch with Filter Progress and Feature suggestion

Jimmy Trivedi November 3, 2023

I've a requirement similar to this. But in the accepted answer, provided link is saying that, this feature-suggestion won't accept.

Then I'm curious to know, why I'm able to see "progress" option in my Jira filter and how can I make use of it?

-------------------Image 1---------------

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.54.13.png

-------------------Image 2---------------Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.54.43.png

1 answer

0 votes
Murat Seven
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2023

Hi @Jimmy Trivedi ,thanks for your question.

You can find detailed information about progress in this document. The reason for seeing Progress in the filters is due to listing all fields in the column filter.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Murat Seven

Jimmy Trivedi November 5, 2023

Hi @Murat Seven 

Thanks for the reply. I checked the document provided by you. So I use Jira filters and this progress indication is working & showing based on "Time tracking and remaining"

Requirement: I want progress based on my subtask, whether they're in TODO, In progress or Done status category. Please check the below expected output and help me how can I achieve that.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 13.08.27.png

Jimmy Trivedi November 8, 2023

Any update? @Murat Seven 

Murat Seven
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2023

Hi @Jimmy Trivedi

I don't have much experience about this topic, but I can provide you with a link related to this issue.

Hope this helps. If the issue is resolved, you can vote and accepted for this comment.

Best,

Murat Seven

Jimmy Trivedi November 10, 2023

Can anyone else help?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS