cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MindPro Sync - Users vs. Customers

Tim VanVranken
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2022

After reading the documentation, I still need some clarification.  We're using JIRA Service Management Cloud for internal IT requests and incidents.  The "Customers" that are setup are internal employees.  They are "Reporters" but not licensed "Users" in JIRA. 

Will MindPro Sync pull in attribute data for these "Customers"?

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Campo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 18, 2023

@Tim VanVranken I am curious if you were able to get an answer to this question. The customer I am working with only has a few dozen licensed Jira users, but thousands of unlicensed service desk customer/ portal only customer roles.

Thanks in advance! 

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

@Tim VanVranken -

Hi Tim:

Since you are referring to a 3rd party add-on, I would recommend you to submit a support request directly with the vendor of this add-on. https://mindpro.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events