Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestones for SLA

Vijay Dadi April 17, 2024

Dear Users,

I eager to know if we have options to have milestones defined at certain % of resolutions time like we have in Remedy.

Ex: When SLA is at 75% and if the issue is not closed, I want to trigger a notification to a Assignee with required details.

Please let me know how this can be achieved.

TIA

Vijay

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

This can be set up using automations, there is a trigger that you can use based on when the SLA is about to breach. This is done based on if it has already breached or within specified time slots, not based on percentage.

Vijay Dadi April 19, 2024

@Mikael Sandberg 

Yes, I found that solution and seems to fulfil my requirements. Thanks you.

Regards,

Vijay

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
1 vote
Vitaly_Berezovsky_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 18, 2024

Hi @Vijay Dadi 

You can try to use our addon SLA Time and Report for this.

You need to create a few goals and set different times. For example, if you need to notify the responsible employee after 75% of the time spent, create two goals, 8 and 6 hours, and set a type of notification (Slack or comment in Jira task).

Displaying image.png

I hope that I help you!

The application has a 30-day trial period and is free for small teams (up to 10 users), so you can check how well it suits you. My team developed it so our support team can help you with the settings

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events