Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration jira servicedesk

Mathieu Lebougre September 28, 2021

Hello,

I have just migrated projects, users and groups and everything went well.
On the other hand, the servicedesk part has not been migrated.
I tried to make a backup from jira server and tried to import this backup on the cloud but without success.

Would you have an idea? Did I miss a step?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

Hi @Mathieu Lebougre,

Did you receive any errors when you attempted to perform the import?  Are you able to share?

It's really hard to make any suggestions on what may have gone wrong or what was missed without a few more details.

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Mathieu Lebougre September 28, 2021

Hello Jimmy,

Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry for the lack of details. No, there are no errors to report. However, the service desk project does not appear in the list. So I imported it manually, and again, no error but the project is still not there.

thanks

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2021

Hi @Mathieu Lebougre,

This is the point where I would be contacting Atlassian Support (I had to do the same just recently myself for my company's Confluence Cloud instance).

The support team will have the tools at their disposal to look at the DB and the logs for errors that aren't presented on the front end.

You can get a hold of them here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events