Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating from ServiceNow to Jira Service Management

Colin Sydes November 17, 2021

Hi,

I am working on project to move from ServiceNow to JSM and wonder if anyone has experience using the Atlassian migration tool?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222255/servicenow-to-jira-service-management

We currently only have Incident ticket, Service Requests and Knowledge Management articles that need to be migrated.

I was wondering if the Open tickets are transferred to JSM as tickets that can be continued to be worked on or if it is more of an Archiving solution?

Is there anything I need to consider when doing the data migration?

Regards

Colin

2 comments

Mads Emil Mosbæk February 27, 2022

Hi Colin,

I'm looking into a similar migration case, from Servicenow to JSM. Did you end up using the tool you are linking to or did you go another way?

Looking for experiences with this type of migration.

Br,

Mads

Colin Sydes June 29, 2022

We still have are ServiceNew instance until the end of October but haven't found a solution yet for the migration.

Colin

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

This should help you here https://app.help-desk-migration.com/

FIlip Škledar April 25, 2023

Hi everyone,

How did you do it at the end, with the use of the tool or some other solution?

ty,

Filip

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

We did using Python script to upload the CSV into Jira ticket which is similar to actual CSV import.

Andrew van Ingen {ServiceRocket}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 8, 2023

How was your migration experience? Are you satisfied?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events