Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark as resolved by f customer

Ольга Скрябина May 25, 2022

Hi, everyone! 
I am trying to set up resolutions at a customer portal (JSM) and I follow to the instruction - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/configuring-the-customer-portal-939926277.html
but I don't have Show transition on the customer portal in my Jira configuration. Could you give me some help?
Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 16.46.30.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

@Ольга Скрябина 

You need to set your focus on the transition(s) to see the option.  From your image above, your focus was set at the actual WF status level.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Ольга Скрябина May 25, 2022

I don't get it. Could you give me a screen?

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

@Ольга Скрябина -

Here you go.  Again, you need to focus on the transition instead of WF status.

2022-05-25_15-44-16.png

2022-05-25_15-43-29.png

As you can see that if your focus is against the WF status, then you don't have the option to expose it to the portal users.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph

Ольга Скрябина May 26, 2022

Great! Thanks a lot!!!!

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

@Ольга Скрябина -

Glad I can help.  If so, please click on the Accept Answer when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events