Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to Implement Chatbot

Colleen Rush July 7, 2020

Hi, we implemented Jira Service Desk (server) a few months ago and would like to add a Chatbot. We are currently looking at Chatbot for Jira Service desk. Looking for feedback on that Chatbot as well as feedback on other chatbot apps that integrate with Jira. 

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2023

I would very strongly recommend that you do not (yet) go down this bunny-hole.

It is useful to implement a simple one that can pick up the questions where people do not bother to use a search engine, but we have had good enough AI for this for a decade.

Recent AIs have been trained on a wide range of data, and are not bad at talking with us humans in general, and are quite good in some generalised areas.  

But there is a difference between Generative AI and Expert systems, and we humans need to know which is the right type to use whenever we use it.

Generative AI is utterly crap at understanding how people work.  Chatbots based on it are failing, and failing hard. Stick to expert systems for now.

0 votes
Bertrand Lafforgue August 25, 2020

Hi Colleen,

Please look at our web site www.konverso.ai

We have built Virtual Agent for Confluence, JIRA and we are finalizing in August the Virtual Agent for JIRA Service Desk.

It is a pre-packaged Virtual Agent. We have a no code platform. You can access our back office to train the virtual agent with your company data.

The is a subscription-based software. 

Looking forward to connecting.

Bertrand  Lafforgue

bertrand.lafforgue@konverso.ai

+33664405264

gudivada57 February 14, 2021

Could you suggest me how you have done for JIRA Service Desk? Because I'm not finding Chatbot for JIRA Service Desk.

Bertrand Lafforgue February 15, 2021

Hi

Our Chatbot for Jira Service Management, Confluence, Jira will be on the Atlassian marketplace in Q1. 

I can set up a call if you want to be part of the early users.

Let me know

Bertrand

gudivada57 February 18, 2021

Thank you.. 

But when I'm trying to install new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Chatbot for JIRA Service Management free trial version. 

Link : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221527/chatbot-for-jira-service-management?hosting=server&tab=overview

For this I followed below mentioned steps but still It's not working.

1. Copy your license key to the clipboard:
2. Download add-on
Download the Chatbot for JIRA Service Management add-on to your local system:

Download

3. Install add-on
Note: You must have administrative rights to install an add-on.

Open your Atlassian application and log in.
Navigate to the administration section. You may need to log in again (we're super secure).
Choose "Add-Ons", then navigate to "Manage Add-Ons" (the "Install" section in older versions).
Click the "Upload Add-On" link and upload this file.

***Issue : As per Step 3 : Install add-on, though already I'm having administrative rights in Atlassian Application still I'm facing this issue. And I couldn't find "Add-Ons" option in Administration section.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events