Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a seasoned service management consultant to review our JSM implementation

Steve Scott October 3, 2022

Looking for someone who can provide an expert critique of our proposed Service Desk implementation before we launch.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

@Steve Scott -

Welcome to the community.  I will be glad to assist you for an overview of your implementation.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Thanks Joseph.   Can you email an overview of what you do and your rates?   My email address is steve.scott@hartehanks.com

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

@Steve Scott -

I am the Jira/JSM functional lead at my work handling all tier three/four solutions designs and implementation for our users communities.  I have also been Atlassian's Community Leader group for sometimes now offering advise/recommendation to address community members asks on Jira/JSM inquiries.

I will be glad to offer you my professional opinions/knowledge sharing on Jira/JSM related questions.  There will be no fees on my assistance.  It is always my believe that we are all part of Atlassian communities families and sharing knowledges among us help all of us to grow.

Best, Joseph

Thank you Joseph.  Let me see if we can arrange a time to talk.

Steve Scott October 6, 2022

Hi Joseph.  What time zone are you in?  Is there any chance you could do a Teams call with us tomorrow at 10:30 a.m CT ?

Linda Buchanan October 17, 2023

Hi Jospeh .. wondering if you were free for some advice in JSM around services?

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2023

@Linda Buchanan -

You can post your questions in the community and I will be glad to provide my suggestions based on your ask.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events