Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at using JIRA Service management for support team

Calvin Hofman March 25, 2021

I am looking at using JIRA service management for a support team and have a few requirements that would need to be filled. They are listed below, please let me know if you know of any answers.

1: It looks like a chat based support system that is placed within a website is feasible any ideas which system is best?

2: Using the bot within the chat feature to help resolve some of the more common questions is this feasible?

3: We also support an email and phone line, what would be the best way to integrate this? 

4: We have a knowledge base that we would like to host in the same system, is there a way to make it available to users?

5: Is there a HubSpot integration that can pull in information from hubspot and tie it to the contacts and their companies?

Sorry for the long list. We are currently using intercom/jira classic business project and are less than thrilled with intercom. 

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

Q1 - JSM will come with a free version of Halp in the near future. Halp integrates with Slack and MS Teams. There are other chatbot softwares that can integrate with JSM, like Konverso. Also check the Marketplace

Q2 - I can only speak for Halp (we just started using it) and it has a deflection option that will suggest answers when a just submit a request.

Q3 - JSM has an option to create requests via email. For phone you could use Opsgenie i believe, and you can check out this app in the Marketplace, Chat + SMS for Jira Service Management 

Q4 - JSM integrates with Confluence for Knowledge base, take a look at Knowledge Management 

Q5 - Hubspot has an app on the Marketplace for integration.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events