Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logout People&Meetings Add-in

Sinemnur Dasdemir October 15, 2021

How can I log out from this email adress so that I can add another one?

Screenshot 2021-10-15 164619.pngScreenshot 2021-10-15 164929.png

When I want to click "logout" then it doesnt let me logout. So how can I remove it?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2021

Hi @Sinemnur Dasdemir 

Which app is that? Can you share the marketplace link?

My best advice would be for you to contact the vendor's support. Have you try this?

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

SO you want to remove this app, or the Logout button doesn't work and you want to know why?

Sinemnur Dasdemir October 18, 2021

I dont want to remove this app. Its linked with an account that I would like to change so I can add/link it with another email but yes the logout button doesn not work.

What I have to do?

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2021

I would open a request to the vendor's support https://yasoon.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2021
Sinemnur Dasdemir October 18, 2021

Is this reset add in just for Jira 4 Outlook or People&Meetings as well?

Tobias Viehweger October 28, 2021

Hi @Sinemnur Dasdemir - I'm Tobias from yasoon - in case you still have trouble logging out, please do open a support request on our portal, then we can reach out via Teams/email to get this figured out!

https://yasoon.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

Thanks and sorry about the issue!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events