Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Work - with just "Time Spent"

Kee Hong Sheng April 15, 2024

Hi everyone,

I'm configuring my workflow transition to "Done" and I want users to set both the Resolution and Time Spent fields. However, it seems that the Time Spent field is nested under the Log Work field.

When I associate the Log Work field with my screen, all three fields (Time Spent, Date Started, Remaining Estimate) appear. Is there a way for me to only associate the Time Spent field?

I know that workflow transitions rely on screens rather than request view/issue view/form. I've explored this direction and found that the Time Spent system field is available, but when added to the issue view, nothing happens. Is this a bug or an incomplete feature?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

log.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hi @Kee Hong Sheng 

Not that I know of; these fields come as a bundle.

Ste

Kee Hong Sheng April 15, 2024

thanks for the info!

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

No worries!

If this helped answer your question, could you accept this answer? It's helpful for others who find this question in future :)

Ste

Like Kee Hong Sheng likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events