Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List total opened tickets in queue

Trisha_Colotto October 9, 2022

Hello - Using Dashboard Hub which uses JQL queries - I want to create the total amount of active or 'To Do' tickets right now today or this month, and does not matter when it was created and is assigned to non-members of my team.

The difficulty I am experiencing is the underlined part below - there are for example 175 tickets in the queue and about 37 are assigned to non-members of the team.

My plan is to create 2 charts, 1 for the total number of tickets opened and assigned to non-members, and the other for the total number of tickets opened in the queue assigned to our team or unassigned. 

So the team is 10 and the non-team number is greater and assignees are random so it made sense to say "not in" and list each member of my team instead.

Hope this makes sense :-) 

project = "Project Name" AND is '<=' 9-4w 2d AND status not in ("Done", "Cancelled", "Canceled", "Closed") AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee not in ("User1","User2","User3","User4","User5","User6","User7","User8","User9","User10")

1 answer

1 vote
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2022

Hi Trisha,

A JQL query returns the current status of the issues i.e., right now. I don't know what you want to get with 

is '<=' 9-4w 2d

If you want to return issues where a date (e.g., created, resolved, etc.) is in a specific period, you have to use two periods of time. For example, for issues created this month, you'd do

created >= startOfMonth() and created <= endOfMonth()

And IMO your approach with not in is correct, although you could use a group in case those users belong to one. Something like:

assignee in (membersOf(yourGroup))

Best regards,
Gorka

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events