Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge base articles not shown after creation

Andre Heyen September 28, 2023

Hi,

i am working with the cloud version of jira in default paid plan and got the default paid plan for confluence. Now i want to connect confluence with jira and it seems to work.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 154035.png

After this i go the article in jira and its like this:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 154147.png

But in confluence the article are other than that like this one (one is deleted some time ago):

Screenshot 2023-09-28 154256.png

Its shows one old article and not the current ones. Some of them are created in confluence others in jira. If i create an article in jira and click on publish then its in confluence but not in jira. I unlink and link the projekt with confluence but nothing happend as seen in the screenshots.

At the start i have no problem but after my confluence paid plan is cancelled and after the new subscription to a paid plan nothing works like before. If you need some additional information let me know.

EDIT:

Is it possible that confluence and jira refresh the artcile every hours? Some of my articles are now visible. Or is threre a problem at the moment?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2023

Hi @Andre Heyen 

Is this working for you now?

If yes, it could have been the outage that took place on Sept 28th - see this page: https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/

It might be worth contacting Atlassian Support to get a firmer answer - you can do this from here: https://support.atlassian.com/

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events