Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know How Articel in Portal

Negjat Jusaj August 25, 2022

Hello, I have 3 questions about the portal:
1. Is there a way to translate the help articles stored in the portal?

2. I created a category in the project's knowledge base and put a help article there. When I view the article in the portal, a section of content is displayed. How can I remove this?

nju_3.png
3. Do you know of an app that can be used to make the portal more beautiful? I don't think the current configuration options are sufficient.

1 answer

1 vote
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hello @Negjat Jusaj !

The portal does have some limitations. I am no expert myself but these are my experiences so far, hopefully they bring some value to you.

1. There is no out-of-the box translation. There are several plugins that you can check out but they will interfere with the answer in question 3. That is one of the reasons we have (for now) decided on an English KB.

2. You are using terms that I am not seeing in my JSM cloud instance. I have several spaces  linked to my KB. In those spaces I have created several pages to display the customer information. Is this what you mean or are you referring to something else? 

3. Check out Refined. They allow customization of your portal but are struggling to completely implement multi-language. They have promised me that it is on their roadmap, they couldn't give a time frame though...

Negjat Jusaj August 26, 2022

Hi Paul,

Hi Paul,

I try to explain again:

I created a category in the project knowledge base. Here I have filed a Confluence article "Manual Service Portal".

nju_4.PNG

If I now click on the created category in the portal, I see the linked manual. The content of the manual is also displayed in the view. I do not want this content to be displayed, only the title of the manual

nju_5.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events