Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira link showing as hyperlink not image in confluence

Barbara Murray November 18, 2021

I have a summary page with a page properties report showing details from the page.

Some of the Jira links do not show with the image but as the hyperlink even though they were created in the same way.

Is there a way to ensure that the image is always shown?

confluencelink.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

Hi @Barbara Murray 

There is a known issue with the smart links and the page report summary as described here. You can try the workaround they say, but it didn't work for me:

First, insert values in all columns and then publish the page and then edit again and add the jira issues on the page, now it should show smart links.

Barbara Murray November 22, 2021

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply. I actually already did as the workaround suggests. I opened every page, updated the link, saved it and then redid my summary page. 

This worked to start with but then they started disappearing again as shown in the screen shot above. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Out of curiosity, was that macro working in the first placed and just stopped, or it wasn't working from day one?

In any case I would suggest to vote and start watching the issue.

Barbara Murray November 22, 2021

Hi, I think that this was working sporadically, i.e. the links show for some issues but not others. it is unpredictable.  How do I vote and watch the issues, I havent done that before. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2021

@Barbara Murray after opening the link I provided a few comments back, click either this affects my team to vote for that issue, or start watching this issue, to watch this issue for any updates.

voting.png

Like Barbara Murray likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events