Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira is asking to accept "Default Values for 'Create Issue' screen" "

André November 18, 2022

Hello community!
In a particular project I get a new notification that I have never seen before.
When I try to create a new issue I am first asked to accept the following permissions or else I cannot create the task.

Captura de pantalla_20221118_121505.png

When I click Allow Accesses, it takes me to the next page which specifies the permissions I am agreeing to.Captura de pantalla_20221118_121738.png

Does anyone know what this is due to? Is it essential to accept it? Why does it appear only in some projects?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2023

This is the screen which each user will see. It is visible because this is a Froge app where users must sign such consent. You don't have to worry about that a lot. 

P.S. @André Have you checked Dynamic Forms for Jira for the Default Value feature?

0 votes
Mathieu Truchot
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2022

hi,

Looks like an app, 

like : https://deviniti.com/support/addon/server/issue-templates/latest/default-template/

this app can be set per project, so that is may be why you do not see the screen everywhere.

Hope it helps,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events