Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira in Microsoft Power Automation cannot find project and accept Issue ID

din August 17, 2023

Hi

I use Microsoft Power Automate and wish to create a Jira issue everytime someone fills out a microsoft form.

The issue is, that MPA can connect to Jira, but it cannot find Jira Projects or accept Issue Type ID´s. Is there anyone that has an idea of how to solve this? 

I have already asked this question before, and got this answer: Skærmbillede 2023-08-17 140400.pngSkærmbillede 2023-08-17 140408.png

I have tried to use v3 and v2 of "Create a new issue".

I know I am writing in the Atlassian community, but because it is a 404 connection error, I hope that maybe someone has an idea of what to do. 

See the image below: 

Skærmbillede 2023-08-18 085043.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Paul
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2023

I am having the same issue as well. Reading through the documentation,

Jira - Connectors | Microsoft Learn

It looks like the "item" name/key is not exposed to edit, leading to an issue with finishing the action.

Also, it looks like the field, user, needs to be exposed so the proper user can be added.

PowerAutomate_Issue2.pngPowerAutomate_Issue.png

Tanu March 6, 2024

Hi @Joseph Paul ,

Were you able to fix this ? I am having same issue

Joseph Paul
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

No, I ended up using their API and PowerShell to create issues. So it was a longer way around, but it works. 

Tanu March 6, 2024

would you mind giving me some more details please ? we are hosted in data center .

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events