Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and DocuSign Integration?

Garrett Popovich May 3, 2021

Hi. We use DocuSign for all required signatures, is there or does anyone know if there is a plan for a Jira and DocuSign integration? For example, there might be a time in a workflow where a document needs to be sent out and signed and notarized via DocuSign to complete an account and then get reattached to the Jira ticket once completed. 

1 answer

0 votes
Michaela Staffova May 4, 2021

Hi @Garrett Popovich , that's an interesting use case you're proposing!

I understand that you're looking for a native integration but before that's available, you might wanna look into third-party integration/automation services like for example Integromat. 

Both Jira and DocuSign are directly supported by Integromat so you can check out their integration pages (the links above) featuring all the currently available triggers, actions, and templates for the apps. 

- - - 

Full disclosure: I work for Integromat and I simultaneously believe it's a great product that can solve your issue 

Have a great day!

Garrett Popovich May 4, 2021

Hey @Michaela Staffova ! We have looked at some of the outside integrations. But at that point, it starts to get messy with billing (especially with government orders). Anytime you start to say that things start to get denied. The uncertainty part is Jira and DocuSign are well developed within our agency and they are not going away, therefore, the need to internally connect them is desired even if its through an app inside either application. 

Michaela Staffova May 5, 2021

I totally understand @Garrett Popovich , getting a new tool to be accepted within a company sure can be a real struggle :) 

Hope you'll figure this out soon, good luck!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events