Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Management

Good afternoon! 

Please tell me why, after switching from the standard plan to the free plan (there are only 3 agents in the company),
agents no longer see the created tasks in the project? When opening a project, a list of all tasks, a list of clients,
etc. does not open. It's just loading and an empty field. What could be the reason ?

2 answers

I am an administrator when I try to open previously created tasks they are not visible
Also, when I try to go into the project settings or filters, the same thing happens
Could this be due to the fact that we have changed the tariff plan?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Стрелкова Елена Васильевна 

Baesed on the pricing table, when you go to a free plan, you only get 3 licenses for agents.  So the extra people, won't be able to access the queues. 

Link: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing

I believe that you will have to go to the user management and re-assign the licenses.

The only way they can see the issues will be if they have access to browse only and they have to access the tickets outside the queues view.

I hope this helps.  

Good afternoon!

Yes, I know that there are only 3 agents in the free plan. There are only 3 of us, and I am an administrator, but I also do not see the task.
How do I contact User Management?

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

It will be difficult to troubleshoot this from here without access but let’s see what we can do with some quick troubleshooting thoughts:

1. verify definitively that your active user list allows you to fall under the Free category.
  2. check project permissions to ensure the agents have browse access
  3. create a new project and check if agents can access
  4. can agent find project? If so can they see issues?

I am an administrator when I try to open previously created tasks they are not visible
Also, when I try to go into the project settings or filters, the same thing happens
Could this be due to the fact that we have changed the tariff plan?Снимок.JPG

When switching to any tab, nothing loads

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2021

Pulling conversation back into this thread…

changing your plan should not impact your ability to see previously created issue. Please try the following:

1. click on Projects in menu and see if your project is listed an if so select it. If not listed try view all projects and search to find and select.
  2. assuming you can find and access the project page click on Queues to see if you can find and access issues.
  3. try to find issues with advanced search. Click on search bar and select Advanced search and enter this JQL replacing abc with your project - project = abc . What are the results?
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2021

Can you try a different browser? Alternatively clear your cache. Also have another user check. If everyone is seeing the spinning wheel then something is wrong with your instance and will require Atlassian support.

There is my project in the list of all projects, I can log in to it, but there is no information
The search field is not activeСнимок 1.JPG

I tried using a different browser all the same
All agents now also see the same as I just download and that's it

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders