Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Service Management integration with Service Now

We want integrate the Jira with Service Now. What is the best app?

We thought in two possibilities:
1. The integration that we want, the customer open the ticket in the jira and in this way this need to open in the Service Now;

2. The customer open one form of Jira, and open the form of the service now, and when the issue is created this should be created in the two tools.

1 comment

Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Sep 28, 2021

Hi @Caio Vinicius de Queiroz Luz,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

ServiceNow has a spoke to integrate with JSM that looks to fit what you are looking for. You also have apps in the Marketplace that could do this too, the only one I have used before is Tasktop to integrate Jama Connect with Jira.

Hi, @Mikael Sandberg! How are you?

I looked this app (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222208/servicenow-connector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview).

However I want know better informations and experience of the other customers with this app or another apps that make the same thing :).

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Next level incident management in Jira Service Management

Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...

1,472 views 20 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you