Jira Service Management integration with Service Now

Caio Vinicius de Queiroz Luz September 28, 2021

We want integrate the Jira with Service Now. What is the best app?

We thought in two possibilities:
1. The integration that we want, the customer open the ticket in the jira and in this way this need to open in the Service Now;

2. The customer open one form of Jira, and open the form of the service now, and when the issue is created this should be created in the two tools.

2 comments

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

Hi @Caio Vinicius de Queiroz Luz,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

ServiceNow has a spoke to integrate with JSM that looks to fit what you are looking for. You also have apps in the Marketplace that could do this too, the only one I have used before is Tasktop to integrate Jama Connect with Jira.

Caio Vinicius de Queiroz Luz September 28, 2021

Hi, @Mikael Sandberg! How are you?

I looked this app (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222208/servicenow-connector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview).

However I want know better informations and experience of the other customers with this app or another apps that make the same thing :).

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 11, 2022

@Caio Vinicius de Queiroz Luz  hi. I know it's been a long since you posted the question - I really do hope you've managed to execute the integration the way you needed. I'd like to propose a tool that you might not have checked - ZigiOps. It's a flexible, no-code integration platform. It works bi-directionally so a change in one of the connected systems will immediately be present in the other. I guess that's what you need, judging by the use case. ZigiOps can also be tailored to fir different scenarios. Feel free to take a look at it and even book a demo to see how it works.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events