cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Management - Forbidden(403) for customer and admin

JD
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2024

Hi, I have a Jira Service Management Project. We have been up and working for a while and sometime this year it stopped worked for some people. I have a customer and an admin who both can't access the submit a request form. This is the error they get. 

Forbidden_error.png

I have verified that the channel and customers have access as shown below. 

image (6).png

image (7).png

I have had them try in an incognito window and that still throws the 403 error for them. I am able to access the form so it isn't for everyone. I don't know what else to do to fix this. It is odd to me that one use who can't access it has administrator permissions on the service management project. Also that the customer I am testing with has submitted requests successfully in the past. 

I have verified that we are in a standard license and are paying for 4 admin users. We seem to be the middle of our billing cycle. 

I have looked through the other questions/forums and haven't found any success. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nadhila Savira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2024

Hey JD,

This is Nadhila from Atlassian.

So sorry to see that some of your users are facing this issue. I've created a new support ticket for you since there are many different aspects we'd love to look at to determine the root cause of this issue, and since this is happening to specific users, it is important to see their individual permissions.

You'll hear from us soon!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events