Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Service Management Delete Project

I have a standard Jira Service Management cloud instance and last week we accidentally deleted the instance.

With Jira software when you delete a project it goes into trash/archive but this doesn't seem to be available with JSM. Am I missing something?

Does anyone know if this is a constraint of the package or just something that doesn't exist? We ended up rebuilding what we had done but lost historical data and we couldn't wait for a response from support to see if it could be restored. 

Maybe this is on a backlog as a feature request?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hey Steven! My name is Dan; I'm an Associate Product Manager for Jira Service Management.

Sorry to hear about your experience; that would be pretty frustrating I'm sure.

We've definitely heard similar feedback from customers and we're now starting on the initial technical and design exploration in building this feature.

You can follow the feature request ticket here to stay updated: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9308

Thanks Dan, thats great to hear as its something we have added as a risk of use.

Hopefully you'll solve this risk soon! 

Like Dan Brockwell likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

141 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you