Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Management, Customer Dashboard

Oliver_Wedlich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

Our customer would like to have a dashboard to see and track all tickets. This is also necessary to avoid any doublets. I found the dashboard feature in atlassian however no gagdet for this. Since this is not a seldom request I would expect a feature like this. Does anyone know a solution? BR Oliver

7 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2024

Hi @Oliver_Wedlich,

Our Great Gadgets app offers all the necessary gadgets for building a powerful dashboard in JSM for your customer. 

See these articles for more details: 

If you need any help with setting-up these gadgets, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut.

0 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2024

Hi @Oliver_Wedlich 

If you are considering trying an app to achieve this goal, my company develops Dashboard Hub Pro, an app that allows to easily share customer dashboards with external password-protected links or directly from the Customer Portal.

Dashboard hub for confluence-Gallery Image 4 - Cloud.png

Hope that helps :)

0 votes
Oliver_Wedlich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

Thank you very much to all for your hints and recommendations!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2024

@Oliver_Wedlich welcome to the Atlassian community 

Have you thought of using organizations?  This allows customers to see all the issues of their organization, that the organization has been applied to, in the customer portal.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/group-customers-into-organizations/ 

0 votes
Elitsa Velikova April 8, 2024

Hi @Oliver_Wedlich ,

You can check our app Advanced Portal Reports.  You can use it to show your customers on the portal a table report where they can see, search, filter and export all their Jira Service Management tickets with a very simple UI. In this report, you can show them many details about their tickets from Jira: custom fields, labels, SLAs, etc. 

If it sounds helpful you can try it free for 30 days.

Cheers,

Elitsa

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2024

Welcome to the community @Oliver_Wedlich 

Can you specify what do you mean to track all tickets? Tracking all the tickets for your service project?

By native, Jira has:

• Assigned to Me dashboard - user can see all of the issues that are assigned to them from all of the projects
  • Activity Stream - user can see their most recent activities on the issues that they have worked on
  • Filter Results - based on the saved JQL filter, user will be able to see the results from the filter (the results depend on the query itself)
0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Oliver_Wedlich and welcome to the Community!

The only customer facing UI element in JSM is the customer portal. From that portal, using the Requests view, customers can track the tickets they created or - if they share tickets via the request participants or organisations fields, also the tickets created by team members.

This is not a dashboard function - Jira dashboards are available to members inside the organisation and not to customers. But it may address at least a large part of the use case you describe: being able to see other tickets raised by other folks from a customer's team.

Depending on how you work with your customers, you may setup internal dashboards for key customers and present those during regular service meetings. Or consider using BI reporting tools that can pull data from Jira into dashboards that you can share publicly.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events