Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk custom portal with a hybrid install.

Randy Hunt August 15, 2017

I have to guess I am not the only person who is struggling with the limited options on the Cloud version of the Service Desk customer portal. I would much prefer to use the Cloud version of Service Desk as we are already on Cloud Jira and Confluece, but that portal is not very good. Has anyone tried, or had any success in running the portal as a locally installed server piece, and all the rest in the Cloud? Or so you have to fully run Service Desk locally in order for it to work properly, and then just use the integrations to Jira and Confluence?

Any feedback on throughts and experiences are greatly appreciated as we are trying to come up with a good solution.

I wil also be able to provide my experiences soon, as I am installing locally, and seeing what I am able to get running in the next few days.

Thanks,

Randy

1 comment

Daniel Vargas Llopis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2017

Hi Randy,

It's possible to link server apps from Cloud as described here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/link-to-server-apps-from-cloud-744721656.html

JSD and JIRA Software have to be both Cloud or Server

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events