Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk Portal - how to reorder request types

Dorota Tomkiewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2018

Hello,

Is there any possibility to reorder request types shown on JIRA SD portal within one request type group? My question is connected with JIRA Service desk cloud.

Thanks,

Dorota

1 answer

2 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2018

Hey Dorota, 

Are you aware of how to create new request types? Go to the Project Settings within a Service Desk Project. 

Once you are there, click on "Request types". Within that group, you should be able see a little box on the lefthand side. You should be able to hover your mouse over the box, click and drag it to a higher position.

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 9.15.32 AM.png

Gabriel Peralta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2020

How would I accomplish this within Jira Service Desk Cloud?

Like # people like this
Anthony Chronopoulos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 18, 2021

I had this same issue just now and realized that this functionality was moved to Portal Settings >> Portal Groups.

Like # people like this
Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2021

@Anthony Chronopoulos THANK YOU!!!! I have been searching for that for way too long. I never would have thought to look there. 

Like # people like this
Majo Francis January 11, 2022

@Gabriel Peralta 

You should be able to do that from 'Portal Settings' in JSM Cloud

Screenshot (315).png

Like # people like this
Nino Barnovi January 31, 2024

hello 

this option works for customer portal. 

but when we want create new issue with out customer  portal (e.g. jira agent) 

here we see default request type, which of was first in the request types list. 

my question is, how can change default request type? or how can reorder request types in back? 

1.Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events