Jira Service Desk - Changing the default list view of "My Requests" or "All Requests"

Deleted user July 19, 2018

In the list view of issues off of the Help Center, our customer gets just a few columns to see. We have customized some fields for when they submit a request.  How can I add those fields (and any other) to this customer list so we can provide more information to this issue list?

2 answers

1 vote
Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2018

Hey @[deleted],

We, at Deviniti, created My Requests Extension for Jira Service DeskIt gives you, as an admin, the possibility to configure which fields can be displayed on My Requests page, which of them are visible as columns by default, and also define which user group can use a specific field. Then your customers can add, change and reorder the columns on My Request page and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. For more details, I recommend you to go to the app's documentation

I need to mention that for now, our app is only available for Server. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Karolina

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2018
Deleted user July 20, 2018

Thanks.  I spent too much time searching old posts. This got me right to the info I needed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events