Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira SM Issue Sync Jira SW

Hello, I'm a beginner Atlassian. I ask you guys for help.

Our Atlassian product line includes:

Jira SM : Agent
Jira SW: engineer

We want Jira SM to respond first to issues coming through multiple channels, and Jira SW to respond secondarily.

So, the issue generated in Jira SM is generated in the same way in Jira SW, and when the status of the issue is changed, I want to apply the same to Jira SM and Jira SW.

I'm researching to implement it as an Automation function, but there are many difficulties, so i ask the community for help.

I would appreciate a lot of advice.

1 answer

1 vote

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Start by training your SMs to use the "create linked issue" function in the service desk.  This lets them copy the issue behind a request into a development project.

Once they're doing that, you can set up Automations that can watch for change on the linked development issue, and push transition updates back into the Service issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

256 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you