Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Help Desk: Column/sprint view

Emilie Fourel March 9, 2021

Hello, I am trying to set up my Help Desk portal on Jira and I would like to know how to display the same Sprint view we use on Jira Atlassian (with the tickets displayed columns according to status) 

Thank you

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Hi Emilie,

To show more information on the portal for customers, you will need an app like the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports . Feel free to give it a try.

Cheers,

Boyan

Emilie Fourel March 16, 2021

Thank you for your quick help!

Regards,

Emilie

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

Hi Emilie - The portal is mainly for customers to view the status of their issue and read any comments made, the way to view issues is pretty limited.  Agents can work through portal requests using a board that an administrator creates: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/kanban-boards-for-jira-service-desk-cloud-1001823609.html

Is this what you are looking to do?

Emilie Fourel March 16, 2021

Thank you Kristin,

this was helpful indeed.

Best,

Emilie

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL