Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM: Assets Object graph for object not visible

Nate Dickinson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2023

I'm testing assets and I'm unclear if I'm doing something wrong. I've created an object within an object type, have defined atributes, and have created dependencies. I am clicking on object graph, but nothing happens. I am expecting this to show me the linkages between other object types that I have defined that are associated with this object. Am I missing something? Is it not possible to view objects at the object level to see their reference? I am guessing that maybe I can only see associations between object types then.

In this example I want to see the graph that shows me a visual between the sales agent and affiliated merchant. 2023-03-06_11-07-15.png

1 answer

0 votes
Suzi Firth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2023

Hi @Nate Dickinson 

You should be able to see the Object graph between objects. Even if there's no links the object graph should open.

I'd suggest it's maybe a bug for you and to log it with Atlassian Support.

Suzi

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events