JSD mobile app for customers?

Romer Ventura April 12, 2018

Hi,

How can customers use the mobile app to submit requests?

Is it even possible? in the works? 

Thanks

4 answers

1 vote
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2018

Hey Romer,

Currently the app only works for JSD -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2018/04/atlassian-cloud-changes-apr-2-to-apr-9-2018#AtlassianCloudchangesApr2toApr9,2018-jira.service.desk specifically for IOS but only works for agents now.

Feature request to introduce the ability for customers to be able to use it too can be found at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-152

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2018

Thanks Nabil! Totally forgot about the iOS version of JSD.

0 votes
MobilityStream
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Hi,

Try out Mobility for Jira Portal. You not only get the leading Jira Service Desk Portal app but also a great Jira Server/Cloud app for agents including queue/approval functionality. 

Mobility for Jira Portal - Apple App Store

Mobility for Jira Portal - Google Play Store

Mobility for Jira - Atlassian Marketplace

We hope this helps.

- The Mobility Team

davidlrivas February 27, 2020

Good afternoon.
I am testing the application.

Can it have the option of translation into Spanish?

Thank you.

Like Chaitanya Srinadhu likes this
0 votes
Mohamad Alhajj - Infosysta September 21, 2018

Hello,

To allow your customers to submit requests using a Mobile app.

You can check our newly released mobile app Mobile for Jira Service Desk Portal which provides almost all the functionalities needed by your customers.

You can find our app by following the below link:

Hope this could help,

Regards,

Madhulika March 29, 2019

Hi Mohamad,

I am not able to create Ticket. Its throwing error " Unable to connect. check your internet connection" even though my mobile is connect to internet.

How to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Madhu.

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2018

Hey Romer, 

This functionality is not available for customers in the mobile app as far as I am aware. 

If your desk accepts email requests, this will likely continue to be the best way to submit with a mobile device. 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2018

Should clarify that there's no JSD mobile app (Only the general JIRA app) Is this the one you're referring to?

Romer Ventura April 12, 2018

No, i was looking for customers to be able to submit request via the app, but they cant login with it. I guess the mobile site can work

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events