Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JQL filter by time

Administrator December 28, 2021

Good afternoon

I need to make a filter that brings tickets from the previous month, being the time from 18:00 of the current day until 09:00 of the following day.

I tried this one below, but it didn't.

created = startOfMonth("-1") AND createdDate >= startOfDay(0h) AND createdDate <= endOfDay(-17h)

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

@Administrator , your request is a bit confusing. You state you want issues created during previous month but you go on to say current day which would seem to imply ‘today’ which is previous month. Can you elaborate on your exact goals?

Administrator December 29, 2021

Good morning,

I need to make a filter where only calls appear from 18:00 at night until 09:00 in the morning of the other day. And it has to be a month.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

I do not think that is currently possible OOTB. Please see this open suggestion- JRACLOUD-69417 - Allow a JQL query for a specific time span of the day, from a period of time 

1 vote
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Hi Carlos:

You can modify this filter: project = "scrap service desk project" and ((createddate <"2022-01-01 18:00") AND (createddate >="2021-10-01 09:00"))

Regards, Carla

Administrator December 29, 2021

Good morning, Carla.

I did it this way, but this way it filters calls within business hours, my search needs to look for calls that are outside business hours. In other words, you give 6:00 pm one day until 9:00 am the other day. He understands?

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2022

so adjust the times to get the correct scope to be outside business hours:

You can modify this filter: project = "scrap service desk project" and ((createddate <"2022-01-01 09:00") AND (createddate >="2021-10-01 18:00"))

Administrator January 4, 2022

Hi Carla

Even adjusting the time scope, the jira doesn't recognize the filter. I talked to a senior analyst at jira, and he said that this filter doesn't really work.
Grateful for the attention.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events