Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMWE Post-Function Conditional Execution

Tyler Stephens August 10, 2021

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to make a Conditional Execution that checks if the user selected a certain option in a field when closing out the status.

Example:

User goes to Video Type (multi-select) field and selects Option A and Option B. 

What I want my Conditional Execution to do:

-Check Video Type field if any of the following Options A,B,C,D have been selected - proceed with Post-Function.

-If Options E, F,G are selected - do not proceed with Post-Function

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

Hi @Tyler Stephens 

In the Conditional Execution section, you can use code like this:

{{(issue.fields.customfield_10200 | find({value:"A"}) or issue.fields.customfield_10200 | find({value:"B"}) or issue.fields.customfield_10200 | find({value:"C"}) or issue.fields.customfield_10200 | find({value:"D"})) is truthy}}

Replace  customfield_10200 with the custom field ID of your multi-select field, and A, B, C, and D with the values you're interesting in.

Tyler Stephens August 10, 2021

@David Fischer Thank you! Works perfectly.

Manoj August 17, 2022

Hi,

I have to set up a condition on transition:

if the total Price (in custom field) is <100 then it is simply gets approved but when total price is >=100 then it will go for manager's approval. 

any suggestion.

Currently i have tried Value Field (JSU) for the same irrespective of total prices its get approved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events