Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Management - How to change the plan

Abhijit Kulkarni March 26, 2023

Hi folks,

It seems like I have mistakenly been added to a Standard plan - As I understand the standard plan is chargeable

I am a bit concerned if they will charge me (though somehow I do not remember I have given the payment details though)

Can you please help to confirm if this is really an issue? Is there a way I can move back to the "Free" plan - I mean do I really need to. I want to only move back if its chargeable

Will appreciate a quick response

Kindly please help

Photo attached below

Thanks and Regards,

Abhijit

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2023

@Abhijit Kulkarni -

In addition to what Nicolas mentioned - For Standard plan, you will be responsible to pay for the subscription.  You can change by access Administration Clog icon and select the Billing section

2023-03-26_16-34-59.png

In the "admin.atlassian.com" UI, select "Manage" next to Jira Service Management product of your site -

2023-03-26_16-35-24.png

In the Manage subscriptions UI, change your plan by clicking on the Change option

2023-03-26_16-36-18.png

Please also review the following subscription plan page for the differences between the plans -

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing

Hope this also helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin