Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Management - Confluence Integration

Emirhan Türkay June 23, 2024

Hi!

I want to follow a process within the company on JIRA. I created a document that teams can edit and I want them to edit it through confluence.

In the JIRA Service Management workflow, how can I automate the person who is assigned to one status to automatically switch to the other status when he edits through confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Anusha A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2024

Hi Emirhan,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community support and Thanks for your question!

After an internal review, I didn't find many cross-product triggers in Automation for Jira. I recommend checking out this feature request and sharing your use case to ensure our developers are aware of the customer needs. I agree that having a feature that allows automating the transition of the assignee from one status to another when editing through Confluence would be beneficial.

I would request you to vote for the feature and add yourself to the watcher’s list to get updates from developers and product managers following our Feature Policy.

We hope that we were able to give a clear overview of the situation. If you consider that we still can help with this, please don't hesitate to get back with further questions. We will be happy to help!

Regards,
Anusha A

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events