Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It would be great to see which agent is editing a issue.

María Ferreño November 8, 2023

Hello,
in Confluence there is a great feature that allows us to know who is editing or viewing a page, if they are making changes and where...

Wouldn't it be great to have that same functionality in Jira, to be able to see which agent is editing the issue or if there is more than 1 person viewing it?
Many times when we are in a queue viewing the issues we don't know if the issue has already been started by someone or not. This functionality would be great.
Do you know if it's possible, if it's a feature that could be included, or if there is an app that does it?

Thank you very much for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2023

@María Ferreño

You could check out this app?

María Ferreño November 8, 2023

Thanks @Kian Stack Mumo Systems  :) It's great for the viewers!!! But, what about the editors? How can I see if someone is editing the issue??

THANKS

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2023

@María Ferreño, most of the editing is done in-line and happens instantly.. I am not aware of another plugin that would show you who is currently editing an issue. I believe changes on the ticket will show automatically.

Like María Ferreño likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events