Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s impossible to contact atlassian as a potential customers.

Jake S November 16, 2023

I was excited by what by what it seemed Atlassian service management could enable us to do, but the disappointment quickly set in. I tried many times to contact atlassian and submitting call back requests only to not be contacted and not be able to contact them. Then engaging a partner resulted in weeks of waiting with no output. In contrast the other companies all were very contactable and provided the information we needed to assess their product with in days.

It left me wondering what the service is like,  if the pre sales service is this bad.

its a shame, I love the atlassian ethos and working model. I was looking forward to working with you guys

maybe for a little business it ok to expect them to just give it a go and blindly buy it, however a larger company will need some support to perform a proper assessment.

It would be great to see you guys mature in this space :)

2 comments

Pablo Grueso November 19, 2023

Sorry for your experience. 

At TecnoFor we are Platinum Partners, specialized in ITSM. We work with very large customers, and we understand your specific problems. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.

I spent last two decades in ITSM, and I can confirm you Jira Service Management is a great solution. But its a platform, not a tool. Yo need to conceptualize your approach over the platform, and you need a Partner for this, since presales not only for implementation. 

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2023

Hi @Jake S 

Not all of our support teams offer phone support for all customers.  That said, I recommend that you start a trial of a standard or premium service level for our Cloud products.  Doing so will allow you to either open a support case if you're seeking help on a quote/trial, and/or create a technical support case if you have technical questions.

Right now, I only see your account that posted here to Community, as the site-admin of an Atlassian Cloud site that only has free plans.  Per our Atlassian Support Offerings, the only technical support for free plans is here in Community.  But you still should be able to create a billing/account request on https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Atlassian has not historically performed consultation services for our products.  This is a role that our Partners have filled instead. But if you have a current product evaluation, you should be able to use a contact form such as https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/product-evaluator-advice to reach our product advocate team members that should be able to address any product questions you might have.

Andy

Joska Möller February 1, 2024

Hello,

I am running into an unsolvable problem - maybe a bug or some incompatibilities and am unable to get support, either. I tried it here in the Community but that ended in some suggestions and the advice: "Maybe you can try to contact Atlassian support."

That leads to spinning in circles for me when the community is unable to help and the Atlassian support doesn*t help. Very annoying .

Here is the thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Unable-to-install-app-quot-Event-Calendar-for-Jira-quot/qaq-p/2595554#U2595761

Any help is HIGHLY appreciated!

Best regards

Joska

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2024

Hi Joska,

I created a support request on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-964362

Josch February 1, 2024

Hi Andy,

oh - thanks a LOT. Unfortunately it seems to be not possible for me to watch that request - I get a page with a loupe and the message "Unable to display request":

Screenshot 2024-02-01 um 22.53.18.jpg

I'm waiting to hear from you :-)

Best regards

Joska

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
February 1, 2024

It looks like you might have 2 different accounts.  You'll need to login with the other account that created the first post to see that request.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events