Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible to display portal group in the ticket

Delautre Aurélien January 13, 2022

hello i have created custom portal group for my helpdesk

I want to display the portal group in the support ticket in Jira Service Desk is it possible ?

regards

2 answers

2 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

The short answer is no, portal groups cannot be added. to your requests. The group is not stored anywhere so there is no way of finding out from which group the request originated from.

Thanks it's very clear !

4 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

@Delautre Aurélien -

Welcome to the community.  What do you mean by "portal group"?  Maybe you can provide some screenshots and clarify your ask, so we can assist further with a better understanding of your question.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

@Delautre Aurélien -

I agreed with @Mikael Sandberg statement if you are referring to the group setup for your request types within each JSM project.

Best, Joseph

Thank you for the answer.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

@Delautre Aurélien -

If our replies answered your question.  Please click on Accept Answer when you have a chance.

Glad that our replies helped.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events