Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue not reflecting under "assigned to me" after being re-opened

Mohammed Arafat Naidoo September 28, 2022

Good day all, 

One of my support staff picked up an issue where once a call has been re-opened and assigned back to the same agent, it does not reflect in their "assigned to me " calls queue. 

It does reflect in the "all open " queue. 

I was able to test by assigning the call to myself , and again, its also not reflecting under calls " assigned to me " for myself but is reflecting on my name under "all open ".

Is this a bug or some setting that needs to be tweaked?

Thank you in advance. 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

Hi,

What is the resolution (field) of the issue after being re-opened. Also what is the JQL of the assigned to me queue?

Ravi

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

This was exactly my first thought, if your workflow isn't clearing the resolution field upon reopen then it's very likely that your JQL in your "Assigned to Me" queue is

resolution = unresolved and assignee = currentUser()
Mohammed Arafat Naidoo October 2, 2022

Thank you . I managed to find the issue . 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

@Mohammed Arafat Naidoo -

As mentioned by Ravi, the resolution field value is the key in JSM.  You will need to look into the WF associated with your issue and clear the resolution as needed.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Mohammed Arafat Naidoo October 2, 2022

Thank you, I have managed to find the issue. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events